Chobani Community Impact Fund
Idaho Community Foundation (ICF)
Predicted deadline: Oct 1, 2024 10:59pm PDT
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Fields of work: Food Security Nutrition & Healthy Eating
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Idaho: Jerome County, Twin Falls County
Location of residency: Counties in Idaho: Jerome County, Twin Falls County
Chobani Community Impact Fund
The Chobani Community Impact Fund awards grants to organizations, programs, and projects that promote food and nutrition security in Twin Falls and/or Jerome counties.
About the Chobani Community Impact Fund
Chobani is the maker of the #1–selling Greek yogurt brand in the U.S, and one of the fastest-growing modern food companies in the last decade. But the company is defined by much more than its growth and sales. To Chobani, the greatest thing it’s empowered to make is a difference.
By supporting impactful charitable projects and programs, volunteering its time, and donating its products, Chobani seeks to strengthen the communities its workforce calls home, improve childhood nutrition and wellness nationally, and help those in need.
Chobani has partnered with the Idaho Community Foundation to establish a Community Impact Fund that supports organizations, programs and projects that promote food and nutrition security in Twin Falls and Jerome counties.
The Chobani Community Impact Fund prioritizes programs and organizations working to combat food and nutrition insecurity in Twin Falls and/or Jerome counties in the following ways:
- Community-based programs that support access to healthy meals and nutritional education outside school, on weekends, and during the summer;
- Food and nutritional programs that provide support for expecting mothers and caregivers;
- Programs that address the food and nutrition needs of preschool children;
- Health provider/clinician efforts that provide nutritional education and/or food as prescription programming;
- Programs or initiatives that support the ability of individuals to enroll in food-related public benefits (e.g., SNAP);
- Food pantries (including school-based food pantries) and mobile pantries;
- Programs or initiatives supporting the connectivity or coordination of hunger-fighting efforts in Twin Falls and/or Jerome counties;
- Meal or grocery delivery programs to combat food and nutrition security;
- School-based programs that enhance or improve state and/or federal assistance efforts.
Chobani plans to distribute $100,000 in grants to organizations that are passionate about making a difference in their communities. The typical grant will range from ($5,000 - $20,000).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Tax-exempt organizations with current 501(c)(3) not-for-profit status under IRS Tax Code Section 170
- Governmental agencies or departments, including public educational institutions
- Bonner County Fund for Arts Enhancement
- Bonner County Human Rights Task Force Fund (North Idaho)
- East Idaho- F.M., Anne G., and Beverly B. Bistline Foundation Fund Grant
- Forever Idaho Grant Program - Northern Region
- Forever Idaho Regional Grant Program - Eastern Region
- Forever Idaho Regional Grant Program - Southwestern and South Central Region
- Idaho Future Fund - Eastern Region
- Idaho Future Fund Grant - Southwest & South Central Region
- Idaho Future Fund - Northern Region
- Ifft Foundation Fund
- North Idaho- Junior Garnier & Bud Ashford Military Veterans Fund Grant
- Perc H. Shelton and Gladys A. Pospisil Shelton Foundation Advised Fund
- Statewide- Student Loan Fund of Idaho Education Fund
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”