Forever Idaho Grant Program - Northern Region
Idaho Community Foundation (ICF)
Predicted deadline: Feb 15, 2024 10:59pm PST
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Environmental Conservation Civic Affairs Community Services Homelessness Services Affordable Housing Food Access & Hunger Educational Access & Equity Academic Success & Enrichment Domestic Violence Technology Access & Digital Literacy Health Care Access & Delivery Mental Health & Psychiatric Diseases Show all
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit, Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Idaho: Benewah County, Bonner County, Boundary County, Clearwater County, Idaho County, Kootenai County, Latah County, Lewis County, Nez Perce County, Shoshone County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Idaho: Benewah County, Bonner County, Boundary County, Clearwater County, Idaho County, Kootenai County, Latah County, Lewis County, Nez Perce County, Shoshone County Show all
About the Forever Idaho Grant Program
The Forever Idaho Grant Program is funded through the generosity of donors who recognize that the needs within communities and among nonprofits are constantly changing, and they have entrusted ICF with the flexibility to forever meet those evolving needs.
This program distributes impact-based general operating grants with special consideration given to organizations working in one of ICF’s Areas of Impact (Family Homelessness, Physical and Mental Health, Education, and/or Access to Services). If awarded, most funds may be used for any direct or indirect costs related to the organization’s activities, including payroll, rent, utilities, supplies and equipment, project costs, capital improvements, and/or programmatic needs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Northern Region Cycle: Open to applicants from Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, and Shoshone counties.
- The Idaho Community Foundation makes grants to 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charities under IRS Code Section 170 and governmental entities including special taxing districts and public schools.
- The Forever Idaho program gives priority to organizations working in one of ICF’s Areas of Impact:
- Family Homelessness and Basic Needs: This addresses any housing and food insecurity type applications.
- Educational Opportunities: This addresses the challenges communities face in accessing all types of education, including potential learning gaps caused by virtual/distance learning during COVID.
- Access to Services: This addresses the barriers people face in being able to reach needed services including broadband, domestic abuse support, transportation barriers, etc.
- Mental and Physical Health: This addresses all aspects of people being able to obtain needed health services for both mental and physical healthcare.
- Community Benefit: This addresses the applications for organizations providing community benefit outside the above areas. We recognize their importance to the overall wellbeing of communities. These include arts and culture, conservation, and public projects
- Bonner County Fund for Arts Enhancement
- Bonner County Human Rights Task Force Fund (North Idaho)
- Chobani Community Impact Fund
- East Idaho- F.M., Anne G., and Beverly B. Bistline Foundation Fund Grant
- Forever Idaho Regional Grant Program - Eastern Region
- Forever Idaho Regional Grant Program - Southwestern and South Central Region
- Idaho Future Fund - Eastern Region
- Idaho Future Fund Grant - Southwest & South Central Region
- Idaho Future Fund - Northern Region
- Ifft Foundation Fund
- North Idaho- Junior Garnier & Bud Ashford Military Veterans Fund Grant
- Perc H. Shelton and Gladys A. Pospisil Shelton Foundation Advised Fund
- Statewide- Student Loan Fund of Idaho Education Fund
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”