Idaho Future Fund Grant - Southwest & South Central Region
Idaho Community Foundation (ICF)
Next predicted deadline: Mar 1, 2024
Later predicted deadlines: Aug 15, 2024, Mar 1, 2025
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Fields of work: Education - Preschool / Early Learning Education - K through 12 Academic Success & Enrichment
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Public Elementary / Secondary School, School District
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Idaho: Ada County, Adams County, Blaine County, Boise County, Camas County, Canyon County, Cassia County, Elmore County, Gem County, Gooding County, Jerome County, Lincoln County, Minidoka County, Twin Falls County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Idaho: Ada County, Adams County, Blaine County, Boise County, Camas County, Canyon County, Cassia County, Elmore County, Gem County, Gooding County, Jerome County, Lincoln County, Minidoka County, Twin Falls County Show all
About the Idaho Future Fund
The Idaho Future Fund was established by an anonymous couple in Blaine County to support educational projects throughout Idaho. Funding decisions are made by the Idaho Community Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Most grant awards will range from $10,000 to $20,000, but smaller requests will be considered. It is the intent of the fund creators that grants support most, but not necessarily all, of the funding required to create, sustain or reinvigorate impactful educational programs.
grade) that gravely affect the quality of education students receive in Idaho. Grants will fall in to four categories:
Preschool Access – Grants will support organizations, programs or projects that provide pre-kindergarten education to children. Funds must be used to provide access to the preschool program for children who would not otherwise be able to attend (i.e. scholarships, creation of a new program in an underserved area, sustainability of an existing program that would be cut without grant funding, etc.).
Charter Schools – Grants will support charter schools providing alternative models of education for students in their geographical area. Preference will be given to schools evidencing improved quality of education for students who might not otherwise be able to receive it.
Public Schools and Public School Libraries – Grants will support public schools and libraries in need of funding to support programs that have been cut or postponed due to lack of government funding.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- For the Idaho Future Fund, the primary applicant must be a charter school, a public school (or its supporting district or education foundation) or a nonprofit organization providing direct preschool or supplemental educational services.
- ICF will occasionally fund projects initiated by organizations that do not have current federal tax exempt status if the organization secures a qualifying tax exempt fiscal sponsor. Please contact ICF for additional information.
- Southwestern Region Cycle: Open to applicants from Ada, Adams, Blaine, Boise, Camas, Canyon, Cassia, Elmore, Gem, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, Owyhee, Payette, Twin Falls, Valley and Washington counties.
- Bonner County Fund for Arts Enhancement
- Bonner County Human Rights Task Force Fund (North Idaho)
- Chobani Community Impact Fund
- East Idaho- F.M., Anne G., and Beverly B. Bistline Foundation Fund Grant
- Forever Idaho Grant Program - Northern Region
- Forever Idaho Regional Grant Program - Eastern Region
- Forever Idaho Regional Grant Program - Southwestern and South Central Region
- Idaho Future Fund - Eastern Region
- Idaho Future Fund - Northern Region
- Ifft Foundation Fund
- North Idaho- Junior Garnier & Bud Ashford Military Veterans Fund Grant
- Perc H. Shelton and Gladys A. Pospisil Shelton Foundation Advised Fund
- Statewide- Student Loan Fund of Idaho Education Fund
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”